My name is Laura Donnell, and I am a board certified family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) trained in medication management and therapy. I devote my professional life to helping alleviate your emotional suffering. I believe that we can help you create a bright future, regardless of your past experiences, integrating a new understanding of your health to assist you with moving forward in your life. We will work together to try new ways of coping, and strategically integrate the use of medication and therapy until we find a path that leads to meeting your goals. I draw from extensive work experience to inform my treatment decisions. I will work with you tirelessly to help improve your quality of life.
My experience started as an undergraduate student at the University of Pennsylvania, where I studied anthropology and comparative religion. My life experiences while traveling internationally, and throughout our great nation, had a great impact on my quest to better understand the human psyche. Helping people became my passion, and it was these experiences and interests that led to my pursuing a nursing degree at Seattle University. I was drawn to advanced practice psychiatric nursing, as the focus for healing is to explore and treat the whole person. My view is that all individuals have an innate capacity to improve and heal, and I have opened this practice to
offer my services to help you.
Recent Work Experience
• Multidisciplinary Clinic in Snohomish County, outpatient adult and adolescent psychiatric treatment
• Psychiatric Hospital, voluntary and involuntary psychiatric treatment
• Community Mental Health, adult outpatient psychiatric treatment
• Psychiatric consultation in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities
• Indian Health Board, outpatient psychiatric treatment for American Indians and Alaska Natives
• Inpatient long-term adolescent psychiatric and behavioral health facility
Copyright © 2018 Laura Donnell LLC | All Rights Reserved
Designed by Kmtconcepts.com